Monday, January 26, 2009

Laid back or just lazy???

Can you handle this cuteness?!?!
Her onesie says "no autographs please!!"

DJ Avey Aves and Mommy at Daddy's game on Sunday.
(Thanks for the picture Patricia!)

Little Miss Avery is somethin' else! I used to think she was just a super laid-back, chilled-out baby, now I'm starting to think she may just be lazy. For example, if a toy is just out of her reach, instead of attempting to crawl (which she has shown no signs of) to get it, she just goes "eh, too much work...this one right next to me is good enough" Also, she basically refuses to sit up. She totally can, but she just prefers not to. If something captures her attention while sitting up, (like the three ring circus Luke and I put on for her to distract her from the rigors of sitting upright) she can do it unassisted for minutes on end. However, she much prefers laying down or better yet being in a reclined position. I swear if they sold baby Lazy-boy recliners, it would be on the top of her wish list! We really encourage her to sit and even like mold her little body into a sitting position, but she pushes as hard as she can against our hand on her back and scooches her butt out until she's laying down! This one's got a mind of her own! I just hope she grows out of this phase by, say, kindergarten!

5 comments:

Maria said...

LOL! One word. BUMBO!

Seriously, she is so cute! I want her!

Angi said...

She is just adorable Meg!

Angi

patri said...

oh what beautiful pictures!!
i love her t-shirt,"no autographs please!!" jajaj
she is so cute!!
see you
lov
patri

Patty said...

As I always say what a fabulous smile. She is already a princess and knows it (ha,ha). Love to all of you.

ixone said...

hi megan i am ixone do you remenber?i am the most lukes fan
i hope see in the next basketmach
avery is a cuteness.