Thursday, December 25, 2008

Feliz Navidad!

Move over Rudolph! There's a new reindeer in town!!!
The Recker girls

I prefer to eat my presents!

My first dolly! I love her! Thanks Grans and Gramps!

Already a Daddy's girl at 6 months old


Just when you think she couldn't get any cuter...she goes and wears this outfit. Thanks Uncle Matt!

Merry Christmas everyone! We're really enjoying our first Christmas with Avery. She is such a joy. I feel like everyday is Christmas with this little angel in my life (I'm allowed to be corny...it's Christmas!) Luke's teammate, Quincy, came over for dinner last night, and later today we are going to the home of an American family (actually from Indiana) that we've become friends with over here. It will be nice to celebrate with their family.

I realized today at mass that in the 8 Christmases that Luke and I have spent together, we've been to 8 different churches, in 7 different cities, and heard mass in 6 different languages (and a partridge in a pear tree! haha!)! The cities include Madison, Asheville, NC, Roseto, Italy, Girona, Spain, Livorno, Italy, Paris, France, and Bilbao, Spain. And the languages have been English, Italian, Catalan, French, Spanish, and today's service was in Basque!!! What a tour we've been on! It's been an amazing experience. We're so thankful for the opportunities we've had over the years, and we're excited for those to come.

4 comments:

patri said...

hi Recker's
feliz navidad!!!
i love this new pictures,i liked old the pictures but especially the first one...Avery is a Rudolph!!
i hope you are having a great first christmas with Avery...
i see that she has a lot of gifts!that well
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!!
bye,bye
love,PATRI

Maria said...

Merry Christmas Recker family!

Pecas said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!
she is gorgeous, and so are you! such a lovely family :) hope you have a wonderful new year :)

Patty said...

Hi guys,
Avery is the cutest reindeer. I cannot stop laughing at her with the giant antlers. Love to all of you and hope you had a wonderful holiday with your little angel!