Sunday, December 14, 2008

What's up Doc?

Avery's new teething ring...a carrot stick! She loves it and gets mad when we take it away! Bugs Bunny's got nothin' on her! (BTW...can you guess who dressed her? A Hawkeye sweatshirt with pink pants...so hot right now!)
Da Recker's
Her latest "trick"...sticking out her tongue!
Looking majorly cute (and kinda like one of the seven dwarfs) in Daddy's hat
Avery is cuter and funner (I know that's not a word, but it should be) than ever! She's still a big fan of standing. She is getting better at sitting too. I think she was encouraged to sit from her baths, because she likes to sit up and splash, splash, splash!

Luckily the avocados went down much better than the apples. While she doesn't love eating anything, she neither shuddered nor gagged, so I'll take that as a go on the avocados! She also didn't detest pears mixed with cereal. I have a theory that she doesn't really like sweet foods, but who knows!

I can't believe Christmas is nearly upon us! It will be especially fun celebrating this year with little Avery. I'm sure she'll be much more interested in the wrapping paper than the gifts inside! Luke's mom and step dad arrive in Bilbao on the 26th, so it will be fun to celebrate a belated Christmas, and ring in 2009 with them. It's always a little tough to be so far from home over the holidays, so we are thankful we will have visitors this year.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Avery is so beautiful! She is going to be breaking a lot of hearts... LOL!

I was thinking about you all as I was searching for a Hawkeye sweatshirt for my mom's boyfriend's Christmas present. I'm glad you will have visitors around the holidays... that's what I was thinking about-- you all and visitors. :)