I met my Midwife last Tuesday and she is really great. I feel very comfortable with her and she seems so calm and knowledgeable. She listened to the baby's heart and said it sounded perfect. No matter how many times I hear it, it still amazes me!
I was in Iowa City for a sorority reunion last weekend. It was great to see old friends and catch up. My wonderful friends Katie, Joanna, Kit, and Erin threw me a surprise shower! It was so sweet! Thanks! You guys are the best!
Today, my mom had a shower for me. It was so fun! It was such a beautiful day and my mom threw such a nice party. My friends and family completely spoiled us with such awesome gifts! I feel so blessed to have such great friends and family. Thanks to my mother-in-law and sisters-in-law for making the trip from Indiana to help me celebrate. And thanks to everyone else who could make it, it meant a lot to me!
In other news, Baby Recker's future boyfriend, Carson David Smith was born on May 2nd. We cannot wait to meet the little guy! He is so gorgeous! Congrats to Courtney and Jason!

1 comment:
Meg! Love your pics from your shower. You look so beautiful pregnant. Your bump is big and beautiful! There is a gorgeous little girl in there. I will call you soon - promise!
Love, Court
Post a Comment