.jpg)
I'm officially down to single digit weeks remaining! Ashes and I had an uneventful trip home. He was such a trooper on the plane. He didn't make a peep til we pulled into our driveway. I owe him some new toys and treats! It's so great to be back in the States. I have been enjoying all the American food I've been missing for 8 months. It's probably a good thing I haven't had access to all this deliciously horrible food for the first 7 months of my pregnancy...I'd be as big as a house by now! My belly had a big expansion this week (go figure!). Baby girl is moving all the time. She's waking me up several times during the night, and seems to be most comfortable right on my bladder, making my trips to the bathroom very frequent!
Sadly, Luke's grandmother passed away last Friday. She died peacefully with all her kids at her bedside. Thankfully Luke's team is very understanding and let him have a couple days off to come home for the funeral. It was a very quick trip for him (less than 48 hrs in the States!) but he was so happy to be able to be there with his family.
I have my first appointment here scheduled for Monday, so I will update early next week!
Sadly, Luke's grandmother passed away last Friday. She died peacefully with all her kids at her bedside. Thankfully Luke's team is very understanding and let him have a couple days off to come home for the funeral. It was a very quick trip for him (less than 48 hrs in the States!) but he was so happy to be able to be there with his family.
I have my first appointment here scheduled for Monday, so I will update early next week!

1 comment:
Hi Meg and baby! Great to see you last weekend:) I'm sure experiencing Iowa City pregnant was a whole new experience! So glad you're home! Have a great time at your shower, sorry i couldn't be there:( Talk soon!
Katie
Post a Comment