Wednesday, April 16, 2008

30 Weeks


I'm officially 3/4 of the way there, which is very encouraging! We had our last appointment in Spain on Monday. Thankfully everything looks great with our baby girl! We tried another 3D ultrasound, but again, she didn't give us any good shots. She must be shy...just like her daddy! lol! The half of her face we did see was pretty adorable, I must admit! :) She weighed in at 3 lbs. 5 oz. and is about 14 inches long.


I leave for the States tomorrow. I am really excited to get back to the US for a long summer, but I will miss Luke a lot for the next month or so. We had a little goodbye dinner the other night with the team. It was fun. They are such great guys!


Well, I better get to sleep. I have a loooong day tomorrow travelling halfway around the world! My next entry will be from the good ol' USA!

No comments: