My bump is getting "muy grande," as my Spanish friends would say! I continue to feel great, but the tiredness that I experienced in the first trimester has come back. It's so overwhelming at times I feel like laying down on the sidewalk and taking a nap while walking home from the store! She is moving constantly these days. It's so amazing and reassuring to feel her in there.
Baby Recker's Spanish nursery is shaping up. Unfortunately we can't paint the walls since the team rents the apartment. We just need a chair and a rug (and a baby!) and it'll be complete! I can't wait to start her American nursery when I get home. I leave a week from today! I can't believe our 5th season in Europe is coming to a close. It'll be a great summer!

1 comment:
The Spanish nursery is "tres chic"! And the bump is definitely coming along! You look awesome. Wait until you see mine now...it is becoming muy, muy grande. :) Email me with your American digits and I will give you a call when you get back to the US - I'm so excited to talk to you!
Post a Comment