Thursday, May 15, 2008

34 Weeks


Only 6 weeks to go! It's getting SO close! I had an appointment last Tuesday, and all was well. Her heartbeat was strong and she's still in the head down position, which is very encouraging. I took a tour of the birthing center at the hospital during my childbirth class. I was impressed. It's so exciting to think Baby Recker will be making her grand entrance there in just 6 short weeks! Ahhh! I cannot wait to meet her! :)
Luke's team begins the playoffs against Barcelona tomorrow (Friday). It's a three game series. So, depending upon the results, he could be home as soon as this Tuesday, or as late as...I don't want to think about that!!! Good luck to my hubby and Bilbao Basket!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hi Megan! Oh my goodness - CONGRATULATIONS! Sarah Merrill sent me your blog link and it's great to see pictures of you and hear your good news! Very exciting for you and Luke - and a girl! Yeah! ;) Glad to hear you are doing so well, and good luck to Luke in the tourney! I'm sure you are looking forward to having him home with you!

It'd be great to keep in touch, email if you ever have a chance...emilybildstein@hotmail.com ;)