Saturday, May 24, 2008

35 1/2 Weeks


European season number 5 is officially in the books! Barcelona ended Bilbao's season last Sunday. Luke got home on Wednesday and I couldn't be happier to have him here! We've been having so much fun these past few days doing tons of baby stuff. Luke and my mom painted the nursery, we bought all of the furniture, and finally decided on a car seat and stroller (after a ridiculous amount of deliberation!)

I am feeling good, but getting pretty uncomfortable. My back has been really sore, so Luke's been on back massage patrol since he stepped off the plane! I can't believe we only have about a month to go until we meet our baby girl! We cannot wait to begin our adventures in parenthood!

1 comment:

Courtney and Jason said...

You look fabulous Meg! I can't wait...before too long you will be posting pictures of her! It will seriously be here before you know it. Post a pic of the nursery...I would love to see it. We are thinking about you guys!