Friday, March 7, 2008

My Buddy

Since Ashes was too busy napping to make an appearance in my last picture, I thought I'd post this one of him in his new cat tent! I saw it at IKEA and couldn't resist! He absolutely loves it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Luke and Megan!! Molly just forwarded your page! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!! You all look great, baby and kitty included! I hope all is well, and I can't wait to meet your baby girl! Talk to you soon!

Michelle and Nate Hegg

Joanna said...

This made me laugh. Ashes is so sassy in his cat tent! I hope Luke is back to feeling like a 100 bucks in no time... although I'm sure it's a long road to a full recovery. You hot mama, you look so adorable in all your pictures! Good luck with the bloggin!

Katie said...

Ashes does NOT look happy about his new sister! As Kit's grandma would say, he is suave!

You look great! Can't wait to see you when you get home:)

Katie