Thursday, March 27, 2008

27 Weeks: March 27, 2008




My bump is getting bigger by the second it seems! Baby Recker is due 3 months from today. I can't wait to meet the little lady that has been making such a commotion in my belly!

Luke's mom, Marti and step dad, John are visiting right now. Here's a shot of us after the game last night. It's a wonder that any of us managed a smile considering the result of the game. We lost by 1 point (for the second time in a row, and the 4th time this season!) on an illegal block. Luke went for a layup with like no time left, and a Madrid player swiped it, and it was clearly a goaltend. The players, coach, and crowd went nuts with the no call. The team is protesting the call and trying to have the loss overturned. The league and officials admitted it was a goaltend after reviewing the tape, and the basket should have counted. But, we're quite certain the loss will stand. Such a crummy way to lose a game. I would have hurt less to get beat by 30!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Bummer about the game! But I'm glad Luke's back on the court:)

Meg - you look great! Can't wait to see you in a month:) AND I cannot wait to meet this little girl in a few short months...

Courtney and Jason said...

Meg - I always say this but I love your bump. It is adorable! Mine is getting bigger by the minute. Soon we will be mamas! It's going to be a fun summer. We will talk again very soon! Glad you guys had fun with John and Marti!
Love, Court