We had another appointment on Monday, and thankfully everything looks completely normal and healthy with our baby girl! She is almost 2 lbs. and over 10 inches long! Unfortunately, we weren't able to get any good 3D shots because of how she was positioned. She had her head leaning up against the placenta, so there was no fluid on one side of her face, and I guess the fluid in the background is what gives such great images. The doctor tried to get her to move, but apparently she was pretty comfy as she was and refused! The doctor said we could try again at my next appointment April 14th. We still were able to see her with the standard ultrasound, which was amazing as always. It was cool to feel and see her move simultaneously. She was opening her mouth and the doctor said she stuck out her tongue! I guess that's what we get for disturbing her!
In other Recker news, Luke's shoulder seems to be healing nicely and he has started practicing again. He may even try to play a little in the game this weekend. He's really anxious to get back. I just hope he's not rushing it.

2 comments:
Luke and Meg,
Baby Girl Recker has huge potential with that Blue Steel look. I'll have my people call your people to set up a meeting. So great to hear all is well! Can't wait to see you guys this summer!
Maury Ballstein
Nice bump Meg! It is getting bigger! I like it. You look fab as always. I love the ultrasound pic of her nose and mouth - that is really a good one. Carson is kicking right now so he must be wanting me to give a shout out to his future girlfriend -tell her he says hi!
Post a Comment