Monday, July 12, 2010

Adee's Park













Avery LOVES the park so much, that we decided to get her a big swing set for her birthday. She was so excited when she saw it and calls is "Adee's park!" I actually have to keep the blinds to the back of our house down in the morning, or I don't think this kid would eat breakfast before wanting to go out and play!
We had a full house last weekend when 4 of my very best girlfriends, and their husband/fiance/boyfriend came to visit. It was so great to see them and catch up. We had so much fun...I can't wait til the next time. I have the best friends in the world!
My pregnancy is moving right along. I'm 15 weeks now. I have gained back a lot of energy, thank God, and am feeling really good. I feel very grateful to be experiencing another enjoyable and healthy pregnancy :)

No comments: