Thursday, July 22, 2010

Great America


She LOVES merry-go-rounds, a.k.a "up and downs"


Her favorite part of the day was the water play area (I mean, it was 95 degrees...I contemplated getting in!)





She loved driving the big red car she has been singing about for months!


I laughed watching them on this ride because it looked like Luke was riding solo. This huge guy in this tiny airplane alone just tickled me!

She loved Tweety, but more specifically his big feet...she is still talking about Tweety's feet!


We took a trip to Six Flags Great America last week. Avery had the time of her life! She loved "Wiggles World," an area in the park made just for toddlers. She wanted to go on all of the rides and wasn't scared a bit. Dad had to accompany her on all the rides since pregos aren't allowed even on the kiddie rides. Plus, spinning and jostling isn't exactly my thing right now. We had such a great day, despite temps in the mid 90s! Avery was POOPED after our big day...I think she was asleep on Luke's shoulder before we even got to the car!

No comments: