
Daddy and his little Valentine with the flowers he got us


She loves her new drum, but it'll have a to be a bongo for the time being.
Drumsticks+7 month old= bad idea!
Poor Avery has been sick this week. She picked up a nasty cold. And to makes matters worse, her top 2 teeth are plowing on through. Somehow she has managed to be her sweet, smiley self though it all.
4 comments:
hi
happy Valentine day!!!
i love this new pics
poor Avery sick..
see you soon
LOV patri
Avery is adorable. I hope she feels better soon!
Happy V-Day Avery! I am so happy that we are girlfriend/boyfriend. Enjoy your day in Spain and I can't wait for us to swim this summer.
Love, Carson :)
Poor Avery, hate it when the little ones are sick! She is ADORABLE!!! You'd never know by the pics that she didn't feel well! We sure hope to see you guys sometime over the summer. Carson is being very patient waiting to see his girlfriend again!! ;)
Take good care of each other. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment