I have a lot to report since the last blog! We had a wonderful visit from Luke's mom 2 weeks ago. Avery and Grandma Marti had a lot of time to hang out while Luke and I took advantage of having a babysitter and went out on several dates! It was so nice! Marti accompanied Avery and I on our voyage to the States. It was SOOOOOO helpful to have an extra set of hands on the long trip. Avery was awesome and adjusted to the time remarkably well. While in the States, I took a trip out to Vegas for my very good friend Molly's wedding. Avery stayed in Madison and had some quality time with her babysitters, Grandma and Grandpa Welch. They reported that Avery was a total angel...never crying once! I had a great time in Vegas, but I was SO ready to get back to my little Aves! I missed her like crazy! The wedding was FABULOUS! SO much fun. Molly was a stunning bride. I'm so happy I could be there for her and Jason's special day. Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Hughes!
On Halloween my mom and I came back to Spain. Again, Avery was so great. She was a ladybug for Halloween, and I'll have to say that she was the cutest darn ladybug EVER! She wore her little costume on the plane. It was so funny. She got lots of attention, but the candy will have to wait til next year!

4 comments:
Avery is adorable! She has a great smile!
Oh my god Megan, she is so darn cute! I can't believe how much they change in a few months!
Take Care!!!!!
Avery is so adorable! She has a great smile!
I am glad that you past a good time in the states
i love"ladybug"...
see you soon!!!
Oh that smile is just to die for...She is the cutest lady bug ever!
Patty
Post a Comment