This is what Aves looks like after Daddy feeds her!
Avery has become a big fan of standing this week. She stands, then looks around to make sure everyone is looking at and cheering for her! Who does that sound like....???? ;) We bought her some new mini-Nikes this week, and they have really inspired her!
While it's been great to be back in Bilbao, it has been a challenge getting Avery back on Spanish time. It's been 2 weeks since we've been back and she's just now getting to bed at a reasonable hour. I don't think Avery and I will be making that journey again til the end of the season in May. You never realize how darn long that trip is until you've made it with a 4 month old!
While it's been great to be back in Bilbao, it has been a challenge getting Avery back on Spanish time. It's been 2 weeks since we've been back and she's just now getting to bed at a reasonable hour. I don't think Avery and I will be making that journey again til the end of the season in May. You never realize how darn long that trip is until you've made it with a 4 month old!
It's been SO GREAT having my mom here! We've been having so much fun, despite the horrible Bilbao weather. Luke and I have taken advantage of having a live-in babysitter and gone on a couple of dates. We won't have another sitter til Luke's mom and step-dad come at the end of December.

2 comments:
Avery is looking adorable, as always! I had to find an American student in Frankfurt or I'd have gone insane-- never going out. I needed the breaks! I'm glad you have family in and out to help! Also, I understand you on the trip. I did it myself when The Boy was the same age. Not easy.
my fav is the one of her standing up like a big, BIG girl!! :)
Post a Comment