Avery turned 3 months old on Saturday! She has changed from infant to baby, and is getting such a cute little personality. She loves to "talk" and is starting to grab at and hold on to her toys. She has one particular favorite...a monkey that she just smiles and smiles at. It's hilarious. She's so happy to see him each time. We go for lots of walks and Avery just looooves to be out and about. I swear she gets bored at home with me, and is happiest in her stroller out in the world!
And now he is 4!
13 years ago

5 comments:
God she has grown so much! I bet each stage is just better then the last! Glad to hear you guys are going good and settled in Bilbao!
Take care!
Gina
hi,
she is beautiful!!!!
Avery has grown a lot,
i love her smile.
see you this fall
lov,
patri
LOOK at that little pumpkin! She is looking so grown up. She is completely adorable! If you think 3 months is fun...wait until 4...or 5....it just keeps getting more and more amazing. Tell Lucas hi from us! And tell Avery that Carson loves her beautiful smile. :)
Hi guys...Avery, it's your godmother. I'm so glad you are all doing well. I miss you all so much. Avery, you get more beautiful by the day. It must be those wonderful genes you got from your gorgeous parents. Things are going well here. I just wanted to say hello...I'll try to catch up with you soon. Love you all.
Hi,
So Avery is so adorable! Isn't it fun with every new day since she is becoming a little person. Glad things are fine in Bilbao and you are settled in for the year. Hugs to all.
Patty
Post a Comment