Thursday, October 2, 2008

Snug as a bug after a bath...she looooves her baths!
Hanging with Dad in the hotel room in Zaragoza
Her little smile just melts my heart!
Action drool shot!
We call her Ricky Stanzi (the sometimes Hawkeye QB, for all of you non-Iowa fans!) when she attempts to stand
All is well for the Recker crew. Luke was in Ibiza all last week for a tournament and some more pre-season training. So, Avery and I had some good mother/daughter time. I think she was actually sick of me by the end of the week and was just as excited to see her dad as he was to see her! We took a little family road trip to Zaragoza last weekend to watch Luke compete in the ACB 3-point shooting contest. Unfortunately, Luke didn't win, but it was still fun to get out of town for a couple days. Avery took her first of many trips to the gym. She was a little scared by the buzzer, but eventually fell asleep amidst all of the commotion. I ordered her some awesome hot pink headphones (a la Apple Martin) just in time for the first home game on Wednesday. I'm afraid I would damage her hearing for life without any protection. La Casilla (our home gym) gets super loud when it's really rockin'! We'll see how it goes. Luckily, we live about a 5 minute walk from the gym if she doesn't tolerate it.

1 comment:

Angi said...

Meg,

She is just getting cuter and cuter. Give her a big kiss from Nick, Alex and I.

Love ya,

Angi