We're back in Bilbao, and it sort of feels like we never left! It's great to be back here and to begin our sixth season in Europe, and third in Bilbao. It was a looooong trip over here for Avery and I. She was a champ, it was just so difficult by myself. But...we made it! Just as she started sleeping through the night, she'll get all turned around with a seven hour time difference. Fingers crossed that she adjusts well. Daddy was SOOOO happy to see his little girl again. And for as exhausted and cranky as Avery was after such a long journey, she gave him a huge smile right away!
Avery is now 11 weeks old and doing GREAT! She is smiling and cooing all the time these days. We just can't get enough of it! I promise to update the blog at least weekly now that we're here and things will be slowing down for me. Adios for now! ;)

4 comments:
Hi Meg,
I can't believe how big Avery is getting! She is a cutie and I think she looks just like Luke. I know traveling can be hard by yourself with a baby. I'm glad Avery was at least good for you. Tell Luke we said hi and we can't wait to watch Avery grow.
Love,
Angi, Nick and Alex
Just thought I would pop in to see if you had posted anything lately and...sure enough...on top of it as always!
The last pics are SOOOOOO adorable!!! She is such a doll and looks happy as a clam! Glad I got to see some recent photos!
Have a great season over there and I will check in on the blog often! Love and hugs to all!!
Marcia, Chris and Madison
hi
Avery is getting SOOOO big!!!!
it's very beautiful
the pics are soo adorable.
see you in bilbao soon
bye
love,
patri
Adorable! I love her big smile! Meg, I can't believe you made the trip across the pond solo w/Avery! Wow! I'm glad you guys are settled in over there! Talk to you soon,
Love,
Katie
Post a Comment