Thursday, January 31, 2008

19 Weeks: Jan 31, 2008





Almost halfway there! I continue to feel great, and expand a little more each day! I have begun to feel the "flutters" of the baby moving, but still no definitive kicks yet. Speaking of kicks, baby Recker attended her first soccer game; Athletic Bilbao vs. F.C. Barcelona last weekend. A photo of us at the game (along with Luke's teammate Marcelinho Huertas) was in the newspaper the next day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Baby Taylor,
It is Nana Marti.
I can't wait to hold you in my arms and tell you stories about your daddy and his sisters. You are so lucky to have so many people that love you and will protect you forever.
Love, Nana Marti and Papa John

Jason Smith said...

Senor Lukaplakia,
Nice work rocking the Iowa bball sweatshirt at the game. I am sure recruits all over Europe will be phoning the basketball office to inquire about following in your footsteps. Meg looks great. Keep that bump growing! Can't wait for Taylor and Carson to hang out!
Jason & Courtney