Thursday, February 7, 2008

20 Weeks: Feb 7, 2008



Halfway there! Woohoo! I'm still feeling fab and enjoying being pregnant. Our little chick is definitely moving around a lot more this week. I feel little twiches throughout the day and night. It's the coolest feeling in the world! We still haven't decided on a name yet. We have it narrowed down to 3: Taylor, Madelyn, and Camryn. We may have to meet her before we decide for sure. You should see how the Spaniards react when we tell them the names we are thinking of...they just stare at us blankly, crickets chirping in the background, like "you must be joking." Obviously, these aren't popular Spanish names! In fact one guy made like a disgusted face when we told him Taylor was on our list! LOL!

2 comments:

Courtney and Jason said...

Meg! I can see your bump! It is definitely growing!
I love it. The names you have picked are adorable. Camryn was on our list for girl names, too.
Carson is enjoying watching his girlfriend grow from afar. :)

Katie said...

Hi guys! Great names! Hmm, maybe when you meet her, you'll decide on Margarita, Catalina or Freida:)

I'm glad you're feeling well - you look great! Love,
Katie