My bump is growing!!! I can no longer squeeze into any of my jeans, and finally bought some maternity jeans. They are still a little too big, but they are AWESOME! I seriously don't think I'll be able to go back to regular jeans!
I feel great and am really enjoying being pregnant. 23 weeks to go!

15 comments:
You look fantastic!!! I still cant believe your due date! How funny!
Meg, you are TOO cute! You'll be making all the other pregnant people jealous! I LOVE the blog, keep the posts comin'! xoxo
Looks like Baby Carson has a girlfriend on the way! Congrats! Him and Isaiah will protect her in college. I LOVE your blog. You look fantastic! You need to beef up that bump Meg...it's so little!! :) Love, Court and Jas
Hey Meg! You look great!! I can't wait to meet baby Gwen (I assume that's your first choice in names :) I love this, blogging is so fun! Talk to you soon!
you look gorgeous! i am really happy for you two! plus your due date is near my birthday (june 25th)!!
Meg, hope you don't mind Ral passed on your blog to me today! You look awesome like always! I'm so happy for you guys...tell Luke "hi" too. I'm so excited to hear you're having a GIRL! Take care!
Meg,
You look so great! I am so excited that you are having a girl! Can't wait to hear what you are going to name her. I love that you are doing this blog so that we can see pictures of you and hear how things are going.
Love, Angi
Megan--
You are quite the cute prego lady:) I am so happy for you and Luke. Congrats!!! It is good to hear you are feeling well. This blog is the best idea EVER!!! Take care:)
Love,
D-Z
Megan--
You are quite the cute prego lady:) I am so happy for you and Luke. Congrats!!! It is good to hear you are feeling well. This blog is the best idea EVER!!! Take care:)
Love,
D-Z
Dear Meg and Luke,
The Smittys want to say congrats! I'm guessing Carson and Isaiah will be fighting over your little princess, and yes Luke, she WILL be your princess! We are SO happy for you both and can't wait to see you! Take good care of each other. Meg, you look adorable! Love you guys!
Megan,
You look absolutely adorable. I am so excited to have another beautiful girl in our family (Marco/Welch). The girls will be such good friends. I am sure Daddy is so excited! Give him a big hug from Al and I. Keep the pics coming. Love you!
Patty
CONGRATS, Luke and Meg!! How exciting! Hope all is well in Spain, take care of yourselves and the little girl in the making!
Jen
Meg,
I am so excited to hear that it's a little girl! I know you would be happy either way, but little girls are so much fun. Tell Luke to get ready! She will have him wrapped around his finger from day one!!!
Love,
jill
Hi guys! Meg you look great! So much cuter than all the other pregnant girls (Jaimie Lynn / Jessica Alba / etc...). Keep the posts coming!
I can't wait to meet the little lady:)
Love,
Katie
Hello! Meg, you look great! We are so happy for you and Luke. Paige and Caden can't wait to meet their future cousin. They already pretend like she's here when they are playing school. They even make a desk for her. It's so cute! We love you both...I mean all!
Wendy, Scott, Paige and Caden
Post a Comment