Sunday, May 9, 2010

Last weekend we attempted to take Avery to a live theater production called Nickelodeon's Story Time. We thought she would LOVE it since it was the live version of all her favorite characters (Dora, Kai Lan, Wonder Pets and Backyardigans)....we were wrong. She was so WILD the whole time and would not sit still. She was just tearing around the theater, barely checking to see if we were following her. We lasted about 20 minutes before Luke and I looked at each other, gave the "let's get the heck outta here" nod, and we took off. I think her attention span is about 6-12 months too young. Oh well! Before the show...she was very excited about the water fountain
Sooo happy to be spending Mother's Day with my mom and daughter




Buppa, Aves, and Gigi
I had such a wonderful Mother's Day!!! My parent's came over to spend the day with us. Luke arranged for us to go to an awesome brunch. It was delicious. I am so thankful today, and every day to be a mother. It's the greatest gift in the world!

4 comments:

Barb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barb said...

Such great pics! You guys look fabulous! Aves is getting so big. It would be so much fun to get the kids together again!!

Maria said...

Avery looks so precious! I'm glad you had a great mother's day. :)

Tatiana Abrantes said...

Ei eu não falo ingles! Eu detesto este blog! LALALA este blob é uma porcaria!