Monday, December 14, 2009

Winter Wonderland!

This is kinda cool!
But, I'm cold and stuck in the snow...


Ok, Mom that's enough, I want to go back inside the warm house!

Luke and I enjoyed a baby-free night to go to Melissa and Eric's wedding. We had a blast!

We (along with the rest of the Midwest) were buried under a ton of snow last week. I haven't spent a winter in the Midwest since 2001, so this was a brutal reminder of all Wisconsin has to offer in December! Luke was out of town, and we hadn't gotten around to purchasing a snow blower yet, so thankfully we have awesome new neighbors that cleared our driveway for us. Before it got too cold, I wanted Avery to experience some fun in the snow. I thought she would love it, but no. She couldn't move with all of her gear on and was pretty much stuck in one spot. She lasted no longer than 1o minutes before she was whining to go inside. So much for Aves being a true Wisconsin girl! Maybe with time...

1 comment:

Maria said...

Give her time. She'll learn to embrace all the snow has to offer. I am a bit jealous...being a MN girl...of all the snow! Oklahoma doesn't know what it's missing. Of course, we have very limited equipment to deal with snow too, so for us six inches means a major snow day with schools and businesses closing. :)