Sunday, November 29, 2009

We're in!


Thanksgiving dinner at Buppa and Grans' house, yum!

Daddy's girl
Avery had so much fun with Matt and Lesley


This is what happens if I turn my head for one second...she's an explorer, climber, and has NO fear...a scary combination!





We've only been in for a week and it already feels like home! Moving went very smoothly, and we are quickly settling in. We adore the house and the neighborhood is awesome. So many friendly people and tons of kids. Sussex is such a cute little city, and we have access to anything and everything being so close to Milwaukee. We feel like we belong here, which is something I haven't always felt in the past 7 years! Avery is busy exploring every square inch of our new digs. I think she loves the new house as much as we do.
We had a great Thanksgiving at my parents house. It was so wonderful being in the States to celebrate this year. We have more than ever to be thankful for!

1 comment:

Pecas said...

you guys look so happy!!! hope all is well!!