Are you proud Auntie Courtney???? ;)
Well, it's official! Luke is a retiree. He decided to hang up the sneakers after 7 wonderful professional seasons. The decision did not come easy, but it's definitely the right one. It's time for us as a family to settle down and establish some roots. Our globe-trekking days are over (until we're empty-nesters!) and we're ready and excited to start our 'normal' American life. Soooo, it's on to career number two for Luke. He recently accepted a position with a terrific company in Milwaukee. He will be a selling medical devices for spinal surgeries. We feel incredibly fortunate for the opportunity. We are very blessed!

2 comments:
Hey Guys!
How are you?
How is Avery?
I love your blog!
It makes me sad to think that Luke is retired. I enjoyed watching him playing basket.
It has been three wonderful years that I will never forget.
I hope to do well in his new life.
I wish you all the best Avery, Megan and Luke.
Best wishes!
hi Guyss!!!
How are youu??
i have impacted me the words of his
withdrawal of basketball I'm very very sad really but...It has been three wonderful years.Thank Youu!!!
hope you all are Ok.I wish you the best in USA.
Best wishes!
Post a Comment