Monday, October 5, 2009

First trip to the pumpkin patch

My pumpkin's pumpkin!

Right after I took this she decided she wanted to lay down on the ground in the vines and mud. She thought it was hysterical. We thought it was...interesting.

Not so sure about the hay ride. Luke and I enjoyed it though!


She loved the corn sand box



We took a trip to Treinen farm to pick our pumpkins on Sunday. It was so fun! We took a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch, fed the goats, played in the corn, ate caramel apples, and got very dirty! While Avery was a little too young to fully enjoy the experience, Luke and I had a ball! Ahhh...autumn in Wisconsin! It feels good! Pumpkin carving pictures to come... :)

2 comments:

Maria said...

I think fall is one of the things I miss most about Minnesota. The crisp air, changing colors, and harvest time. Le sigh.

The corn sand box looks like a good time. Sign me up! :)

patri said...

hii family!
How are you?
love the new pictures pumpkin patch!!hahah
hope you all are OK.
We miss you in Bilbao.
Best Whises for all of you!
Take caree :)
loveee
patriii