Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Faker

Avery and I were in the local paper last week. The caption said "Megan Recker took her daughter Avery to the basketball court"
Sitting is growing on me, especially if I have some books to read (i.e. chew and pound on!)



Avery is doing a couple new and hilarious things this week. A fake cough, cry, and laugh! It is so funny! I think we may have a little actress on our hands! I keep trying to get it on video, but I always miss the good ones. I got an ok one, and I posted it below. The other clip is her real laugh! :)

She is getting so close to crawling. I think she's just a couple days away from taking off!

2 comments:

patri said...

i love this videos there are very funny.jeje i love it!!!
one question..in what newspaper was that photo of Avery and you?
bye..

Pecas said...

the video application i so great! i love being able to hear you guys and that adorable laugh!!!