Monday, March 16, 2009

Bubble Trouble

Avery's new favorite toy...the toy basket!
Enjoying a beautiful day in Bilbao. "Look at me mom!" She got herself under her play center via rolling! I'm curious to see where she'll end up once she's crawling!


Daddy and his girl in the park


The weather has been awesome in Bilbao this past week. It was 80 and sunny last Thursday! What a treat! Sorry to rub it in, Midwesterners! We've been spending a lot of time outside in the park. Avery loves being outside.


The other day we discovered Avery's biggest fear...chewing gum! More specifically, bubbles! She was playing with Luke, having a great time, and all of the sudden, her lip came out and she started to cry. We were wondering what happened to upset her and Luke realized he had blown a bubble and it popped, and must have scared her. So, he did it again to see if that was it, and sure enough, she started crying again! Then she got scared at the mere sight of Luke chewing the gum! This little girl hasn't flinched at airplanes, fireworks, screaming fans, drums, and LOUD music, but GUM terrifies her! LOL! Check out the video below. The other clip of her saying dada and just bein cute ;)


4 comments:

Marco Family said...

Oh my god, that is hilarious! Bubbles are scary!!!!

Barb said...

That video is hilarious! And Carson is afraid of his basketball hoop - go figure!! Avery is adorable! I sure hope we get a chance to meet her before she goes to college! ;-) Hope all is well. We miss you guys!

Baby Worthington said...

I love the video of Luke blowing bubbles at her. Who would of thought a baby would be afraid of bubbles. Her little pouty face is adorable!!

erin said...

Meg! I LOVE the videos! Keep em coming. I don't think I will ever get over how cute she is!!!! Love, Erin