Here she is at my aunt's house enjoying her favorite toys, balls! Think she takes after her dad?!?
A and her BFF
I know, I know! I've completely neglected the blog! We've just been so busy and enjoying these past couple weeks of GORGEOUS weather. It's so fun to be here to enjoy the Wisconsin fall. Luke is making up for 6 years of college football withdrawal. It's so fun to be able to watch the Hawks in HD on a tv rather than blurry and slow on a laptop!
We had a nice trip back to Iowa to visit all of my grandparents. Avery was so great in the car (thank goodness for the DVD player!) and had such fun with her great-grandparents. It was so special to have 4 generations under one roof!
I cannot believe how much Avery has changed in the past couple of weeks. She understands so much and is communicating constantly. Her latest words are 'nana (banana), clock, cracker, and car. She continues to make many animal sounds. Her latest and favorite is to oink like a pig. She is so independent and has a mind of her own! Walking is a breeze for her now, and she's nearly running. She is a full fledged toddler now!

5 comments:
Meg,
You look just fabulous! Avery is a doll. I can't wait to see her (and you and Luke!) next month when I am home.
Love ya,
Angi
She is so freakin' cute Meg! I love the new pictures. So happy you guys are having fun this fall...I'm sure it's so nice to be at home. Miss you guys!
she is soo cute!!!I've been waiting for the update!!hahha
I'm glad you find it a good time.
she is like Luke!!!
love youu!!
patriii
She is simply ADORABLE! That is so awesome you two can experience four generations together like that. Those pictures are so special! I love the headband look in the previous blog post. She is a fashionista!
She gets cuter every time I see her!!! ADORABLE!!! Hope all is well! :-)
Post a Comment