On our trip:
We made it!!!!
I never thought I find a cuter #9 til I saw this one!
We made it! It's SOOOOOO great to be home! Avery was a rock star on the trip. I can't thank her enough for being such a good girl on our journey. She took a couple short naps, but didn't sleep much. She enjoyed our walks up and down the aisles and made friends with a little German girl. There were no major meltdowns, and she only fussed a bit. So, overall it went very smoothly, and I couldn't be more proud of my good little traveler!
Getting her adjusted to the US time has been a bit challenging. Spain is 7 hours ahead of Madison. So far she's doing pretty well, but I think it will take a week or 2 to get her completely back on track.
Avery is having a blast exploring the house. It's a whole new world for her! She loves climbing the stairs and cruising around the coffee table. She is getting quite comfortable on her feet, so we could have a walker by her birthday!

2 comments:
hiii
I am glad to know you had a good trip.have a great summer at US
she is a traveler!!!!
now she is exploring the house???cool HAHAH
i love her little pony!!!
hope you guys are good
LOV
patri
Welcome back!
:)
Post a Comment