Sunday, June 8, 2008

37 1/2 Weeks

Me, Christine, and Molly at Christine's shower

I've been very neglectful of baby Recker's blog this week! It's been a very busy week. I, along with my friends Molly and Melissa, hosted a bridal shower and bachelorette party for our friend Christine (who is getting married on my due date...and I'm the matron of honor, so I'd appreciate if this little one came a little early for mommy!). The parties were both so fun.

Baby still has some room to move around in there and continues to be most active at night. So, between that and my 4-5 trips to the bathroom at night, I'm not sleeping very well! We are dying to meet her. We're ready whenever she is! She's the boss!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Meg, you look GREAT! We can't wait until Carson's little girlfriend is born. It won't be long now - SO EXCITING! Your nursery looks adorable! What a lucky little girl! We will be so anxious to meet her. We wish you all the best and can't wait to hear the big news!
Love you guys!
Dave and Barb

patri said...

hello megan and luke i am patricia from bilbao. which has luke's t-shirt.
i wish you luck and i hope that everything comes out well.
kisses
patri